Recruiter / Sr. Recruiter (Technical)
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Vineti Inc.
We are looking for an experienced full-cycle recruiter to join our HR Team and contribute to exciting growth of Vineti! Reporting directly to the VP of Human Resources, your will drive a high volume of recruiting to support our internal teams and help to shape the culture of our organization. Utilizing direct and indirect sourcing techniques to build a strong network of diverse candidates within critical skill sets you should have knowledge of recruitment requirements, strategy and the skills needed to fill a variety of open positions within the technology space.
You'll be responsible for:
- Design and execute customized candidate recruiting and pipeline plans, partnering closely with Hiring Managers
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-driven insights about the pipeline and the talent market with internal teams
- Screen, test, and qualify candidates through the use of behavioral interviewing techniques and skill assessment testing
- Develop prospects into potential candidates, assess candidates against requirements set forth by Hiring Managers
- Perform phone screens, interview applicants, document recruiting process, extend verbal offers and manage employment documents
- Ability to handle negotiations with little oversight for individual contributor roles
- Navigate difficult questions and objections from candidates and Hiring Managers
- Reshape Vineti's recruiting process and train all Hiring Managers on effective interviewing and candidate experience
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferably focused on technical roles
- Ability to build relationships by phone and in person with top tier talent and key stakeholders
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Improve the imperfect. If you bump into something that is broken, you love to fix it
- Demonstrated success in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication with an emphasis on authenticity and trust
- Experience tracking and reporting recruiting data and driving data driven solutions
- Deep understanding of the engineering landscape and talent market
- Ability to prioritize and manage expectations internally and externally
- Commitment and perseverance in building and managing a consistent pipeline of candidates
- Experience with standard recruiting tools and resources, including an ATS
- Positive attitude and team player
Vineti is the first commercial cloud-based platform to expand patient access to life-saving cell and gene therapies. Vineti was co-founded by GE and the Mayo Clinic to solve the key challenges patients, medical providers, biopharmaceutical companies and regulators face in the delivery and commercialization of 21st century medicine--all to ensure that patients get the treatments they need. The Vineti platform integrates logistics, manufacturing and clinical data to improve product performance overall. Caregivers and pharmaceutical pioneers are empowered to help more patients more effectively and safely, treatments are better understood and improved over time, and most importantly, theres an opportunity to provide greater health outcomesand curesto patients in need.
Leading pharmaceutical companies and organizations are adopting Vinetis platform to expand patient access to cell therapy products. Vineti is backed by some of the most influential VCs in healthcare such as GE Ventures, DFJ, Canaan, Casdin, Section 32, and Mayo Clinic Ventures.