Posted on Nov 22, 2018 by TLC Engineering for Architecture
Job ID 2
Job Locations US-FL-Orlando
Employment Type Regular Full-Time
TLC Engineering for Architecture is a dynamic and growing National Engineering firm seeking a qualified and motivated Mechanical Engineer, in the management and design of HVAC and plumbing systems for Healthcare facilities.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes;
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending
- 401K with company match
- Flexible schedules
- Ownership Opportunities
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will provide the necessary technical capabilities to fulfill the design of state of the art buildings.
You will ensure total quality of all engineering efforts, appropriate fee development and timely billing and collection of project fees. You will assist the Senior Mechanical Engineer in meeting marketing goals, revenue projections and client expectations. You may serve as the Project Engineer when dictated by the project size, complexity or client request.
- Ideal candidates will possess a BSME or BSAE (with mechanical specialty) from an ABET accredited engineering program
- PE License with at least 4+ years of experience in the engineering and design of mechanical (HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection) systems for healthcare facilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and project management successes are expected of qualified candidates.
- Knowledge in energy modeling and Revit skills preferred
TLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer, dedicated to Workforce Diversity EOE- M/F/Vets/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, age and other classifications covered under federal, state or local laws. TLC participates in E-Verify