Territory Sales Manager/ Account Executive
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Trupanion
A Trupanion Territory Partner serves as a consultant to Trupanion, and is the exclusive representative for our pet health insurance product within a specified area. Our territories are EXCLUSIVE; we have one Partner per territory.
As a Territory Partner, you will be an independent contractor who earns revenue from Trupanion while helping veterinarians and pet owners provide the highest quality medical care to their pets.
You will be a significant link between veterinary hospitals and our company. Territory Partners build relationships and educate veterinarians, vet techs, and office staff about how having clients who are insured by Trupanion will not only benefit their practice, but also the lives of the companion animals and families they serve.
Key Functions include:
- Knowledge in the animal health industry and day-to-day operations of veterinary hospitals
- Understanding of the entire companion animal medical insurance industry, including the Trupanion product
- Manage an aggressive sales cycle, while spending time on the road, visiting clinics and veterinary hospitals within your territoryBuild a book of business and break open a new market/territory · Relationship management · Strong presentation and public speaking skills
The Right Candidate will have:
- The drive to help others and make a difference
- Ability to be a self-starter
- A commitment to the business
- Relationship building skills to build and maintain relationships with veterinary clinics, hospitals and veterinary staff
- A serious passion for pets, with a strong belief in Trupanion's mission to help the pets we all love receive the best veterinary care
- An eagerness to learn effective sales techniques
There is also an option for a monthly guarantee component* Below are estimated commission projections - individual results may vary.
Year 1: $4,500 -$15,000
Year 2: $18,000 - $40,000
Year 3: $41,000 - $74,000
Year 4: $71,000 - $112,000
Year 5: $107,000 - $155,000
If interested in the position, please submit your resume AND cover letter
with your application!