R&D Manager - Plastics
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Implement strategy, policies and tactics for Product Innovation, Technology Development and Market Development in North America.
* Lead, motivate and manage R&D, Laboratory and Technical Service team members.
* Collaborate with global colleagues on technical, innovation and operational issues.
* Drive continuous improvement efforts to increase customer satisfaction.
Our client is a global manufacturer liquid and solid colorants, master batches and additives for the plastics industry. The successful candidate will meet the following education and experience requirements:
* MS degree at a minimum in Chemistry, Polymer Science or Material Science. least 5 years direct experience managing industrial technical team members (chemists, scientists, technicians).
* At least 5 years applicable plastics market experience with an emphasis on colorants and master batches.
* Working knowledge of compounding/extrusion technology.
* Demonstrated success leading technical projects through inception to market adoption.
* Strong leadership abilities with a bias towards collaboration and team participation.
* Authorization to work in the United States.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package, profit sharing, full benefits and relocation assistance.
Keller Williams Realty