Cost Estimator - Metal Stamping
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
Eastern Suburb of Cleveland, OH
Excellent salary range with benefits and matching 401(k)
Due to company growth, this privately held and financially strong metal stamping company is seeking to add a Cost Estimator to their growing team. For more than 45 years the company has invested in new technologies and process improvements to be the high quality supplier of choice for short and medium run stamping solutions. Employees enjoy working in a collaborative environment where people are driven to be the best and provide best in class solutions for their customers.
* Analyzing customer prints, specifications, purchase orders, RFQs, and other documentation to prepare pricing for customer orders and RFQs .
* Computing cost and time factors and preparing estimates within ERP systemin response to customer orders and RFQs.
* Identification ofpotential vendors or subcontractors as needed and determining cost effectiveness.
* Reviewing data to determine material and labor requirements.
* Collaboration with customers and stakeholders to ensureneeds are understood and addressed in the quoting process.
* Collaboration with Sales, CustomerService and Engineering departments.
* Review POs, new prints, and updating pricing of existing jobs.
* 2 or more years in estimating metal stampings or sheet metal fabrications.
* Ability to interpret customer prints and develop stamping method of manufacturing including tool plan and material requirements.
* Proven math skills using fractions, metric conversions and decimals.
* Working knowledge of GD&T requirements.
* Interpersonal skills to allow interacting and collaborating with people inside and outside the company.
Keywords: Metal Stamping, Estimator, Cost Estimator, RFQ, Request for Quote,GD&T, Tooling, Quoting, Blueprints
HOW TO EXPRESS INTEREST - CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON AND FOLLOW THE ONLINE INSTRUCTIONS.