Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner with Occupational Health experience
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
THE NURSE PRACTITIONER FOR THIS ROLE WILL BE DOING THE FOLLOWING:
* promote optimum health, prevents illness and injury, and manages acute and chronic health problems in the on-site setting.
* Must be able to Suture. This role is focused on Occupational health and First Aid.
* You will be working with all adult patients.employees of the company, NOT their dependents.
* Will be working out of 2 clinics located at 2 buildings on the same campus.
* You will be supported by a Physician Med Dir, RN Health Center Mgr, LPNs, RN, RN Case Mgr, Receptionist/MA. I really great group!
Masters degree (MSN) required
* At least three years of clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in an ambulatory care, occupational health, family practice or emergency department setting
* Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations preferred
* Licensed as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner in state of practice
* Nationally Certified as a Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner
* Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for medical provider is required, Advanced
* Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of service.
* Appropriate certification to write prescriptions under the authority of the Medical Leader, if allowed within state of practice
* Strong computer skills with knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. Experienced using EMR systems
There are no weekends. Relocation is offered for this role.
Clinics are open from 7 am to 4pm
Salaries are based on years of experience, certifications etc. Full comprehensive benefits
* Outstanding benefits: Medical/Dental/Visionperson pays approximately 20% of premium cost (industry standard is 30%), PTO, Matching 401kafter a year of employment is eligible for a 3% match at 100% and an additional 2% at 50%, CME allowance
To learn more about this role, please email your resume along with the best days and times to reach you. We will assist you through every step of the interview process.
What makes this an opportunity to consider:
* Practice evidence based medicine where you are not paid for production
* Bottom line is measured by the quality of patient care
* A work life balance that is not just promised
* A collaborative approach with a focus on each individual patient
* Practice in a supportive, collaborative environment
* Less paperwork and administration time
* Ability to tap into a national clinical information infrastructure
Unlike more traditional healthcare settings, our clients team members have the freedom to spend more time with their patients, while working alongside them every day. Its a forward-thinking approach that allows them to provide best-in-class services, fostering stronger patient engagement and delivering higher-value programs that have a profound and positive impact on millions of lives.
Our client values open communication, knowledge sharing, and new ideas. Theirs is a culture that never accepts the status quo, and by joining the team, you will experience it firsthand.
To learn much more about this great opportunity, please email your resume to us along with all contact details. Excellent company with opportunities for upward mobility
Affinity Executive Search
First Step Recruiting