Junior Electrical Engineer
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* BS IN ENGINEERING (ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONIC OR CONTROLS PREFERRED)
* 2+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN A RELATED FIELD.
* Understanding of electrical & control engineering principles is preferred.
* CAD systems and Microsoft Office.
* Proven background in the design, programming & documentation of electrical control systems including new designs & modifications to current control systems.
* The ELECTRICAL ENGINEER will be responsible for design, programming component specification and documentation of AC & DE electrical control systems.
* Conduct and integrate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation and testing activities to establish compliance with specifications, codes and customer requirements.
* Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
* Complete projects by training and guiding technicians.