Principal Engineer - Power Systems
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Perform Design Reviews to ensure compliance to design standards and prevent rework during and after assembly and test.
* Management of the Systems Engineering group to that manpower is assigned, schedules for drawing packages to customers and Manufacturing are met, and Test plans are complete and issued in a timely manner.
* Execution of select individual Systems projects according to plan, including performing design engineering, plc software development, start-up and drawing review as appropriate.
* Provide input to the product development process for new System technologies.
* Support of Sales to provide budgetary estimates and technical solutions to customer opportunities as requested.
* Work closely with Manufacturing to provide substitute replacement parts to support deliveries of Systems and reduce costs.
* Degree: Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
* MSEE or MBA preferred
* Relocation assistance is provided
* Will transfer H1B Visa
Progressive Casualty Insurance Company
Third Federal Savings and Loan Association