Posted on Dec 5, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* 2+ YEARS OF WELDING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* POSSESS AND MAINTAIN CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR (CWI) CERTIFICATION FROM THE AMERICAN WELDING SOCIETY (AWS).
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Extensive knowledge of AWS industry standards.
* Ability to pass a visual acuity test.
* Schedule welding certification and qualification renewal activities.
* Verify welding operations follow specification/code requirements.
* Review documents, prints, drawings, specifications, and codes for positive quality assurance implementation.
* Maintain records of WPQRs, WPSs, welding personnel qualifications/certifications and equipment.
* Inspect final weldments for compliance with applicable code/specifications.
* Weld, test, and inspect metal samples to determine most effective welding.