Senior Land Development Project Manager
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
Seeking an experienced team leader to serve as a Senior Project Manager. In addition to having a strong technical background, the ideal candidate will have a strong desire to be an integral participant in forging the growth and development of the Land Development Market in Central Florida. The Senior Project Manager will assist the Regional Manager with the overall marketing effort of clients in the area and expand the land development staff in the regional office.
Ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
* A minimum of 10 years experience.
* An extensive knowledge of the Central Florida Regional Land Development Market.
* Extensive experience working in the with the Central Florida suburban counties and/or Cities.
* Experience working as a consulting municipal engineer for municipalities in Polk, Osceola, Hillsborough, Highland Counties is a plus.
* Proven ability to manage multiple complex multidiscipline projects.
* A proven track record and strong desire of providing superior client service.
* Experience in managing all aspects of land development projects including: project scoping and proposals, conceptual design, zoning research and analysis, expert testimony, storm water analysis and design, grading plans, utility design, final land development design, regulatory permitting approval process, project closeout and financial project management.
* Excellent communication and public presentation skills.
* Coaches, mentors, and challenges staff.
* Maintains a presence and seeks leadership roles in professional societies and other organizations related to the land development market.
* Leads by example, demonstrating the attitudes and behaviors expected from others.
* Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university.
* Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in Florida.