Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Hopebridge, LLC
The Licensed Psychologist will assume a key role in our organization as diagnostician. and billing provider. This candidate will need to have special strengths in the area of child and adolescent assessment and intervention. Reporting to the CCO, the Licensed Psychologist will provide diagnostic evaluations and participate in psycho-diagnostic staffing meetings with staff. In coordination with other members of the CCOs Team, this position will be responsible for clinical services within the organization, including researching, developing and implementing clinical programs which meet and exceed standards and best practice guidelines; for developing models of care and product lines to meet customer needs and expectations; for marketing services; for performance improvement initiatives; and for assisting clinic managers as they develop and implement strategies to meet organizational business unit fiscal and operational goals.
- Conduct approximately 13 to 15 diagnostic evaluations for patients referred for ABA services using standardized measures
- Participate in the development, implementation & monitoring of evidence-based clinical models of care, practice guidelines, and ethical clinical standards to meet consumer needs and to ensure best practices throughout the organization .
- Within areas of responsibility, ensure staff knowledge of and adherence to clinical & operational best practices, internal and external policies, procedures, ethical standards, laws, regulations, contract provisions, standards, accreditation requirements, and the organization's corporate compliance plan
- Ensure that clinical services and products meet the needs and expectations of customers and stakeholders, as determined by internal/external needs assessments, surveys and performance improvement initiatives
- Participate in the design and implementation of clinical outcomes studies and other performance improvement initiatives to meet the needs and expectations of the organization and the persons it serves. Analyze any organization-wide surveys to develop response plans, including customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, etc .
- Ensure that appropriate risk management practices are established and carried out within areas supervised .
- Participate in the development of the annual clinical and operations training plan for the organization; participate in the implementation of competency-based orientation and professional education programs to meet the needs of the organization and its clinical/operations staff.
- Participate in the development and implementation of clinical policies and procedures related to all areas of clinical service
- Participate in the oversight of clinical practices and systems related to all areas of clinical service.
- Provide clinical supervision, as required or assigned.
- Participate in community, professional, or other activities to advance the interests of the organization and those it serves
- Participate in the establishment, maintenance, and evaluation of the organization's plan for professional services, including privileging and credentialing, clinical staffing meetings, peer review, and other essential clinical processes .
- Provide ongoing leadership, professional development, and other supports to persons supervised.
- Provide some direct services in the form of individual, family, and group services and psychological evaluation .
- Adhere to the rules, regulations, policies, and processes outlined in the Hopebridge policy and procedure manual
- Protect patient rights and privacy according to HIPAA regulations, and Hopebridge policy and procedures manual
- Assist with problem solving to improve efficiency within the clinic
- Portray a positive attitude and maintain a patient and co-worker satisfaction level that limits adverse situations or complaints
- Generate team spirit through creating and maintaining an environment that fosters staff satisfaction, maximizes productivity and profitability
- Attend special education programs and in-service trainings related to the clinic
- Attention to Detail - the ability to see and pay attention to details; the ability to recognize the component parts of a procedure or object, and to verify the correctness or error in an individual part or procedure
- Attitude Toward Others - maintaining a positive, open, and objective attitude toward others
- Emotional Control - the ability to maintain a rational and objective demeanor when faced with stressful or emotional situations; a measure of self-composure in a difficult situation and the ability to act objectively, rather than impulsively or emotionally
- Enjoyment of the Job - the feeling that one's job is both fulfilling and rewarding and that it has a positive and useful.
- Flexibility - the ability to readily modify, respond to, and integrate change with minimal personal resistance
- Handling Stress - the ability to balance and defuse inner tensions and stresses; the ability to appropriately separate yourself from stressful situations and maintain your own sense of inner peace .
- Developing Others - Develops the ability of others to perform and contribute to the organization by providing ongoing feedback and by providing opportunities to learn through formal and informal methods
- Doctoral degree and licensed in the state applicable as a Psychologist
- Must complete Continuing Education courses as outlined by thePsychology Board
- Maintain a negative Tuberculosis screening according to the CDC
- Obtain and Maintain CPR/First Aid Certification every 2 years
- Maintain a clear criminal record
- Successfully manage behavior technicians
- Exhibit superior organizational skills
- Valid Drivers License
- Successfully manage travel schedule and needs of Centers
- Must have full physical dexterity/agility or be able to independently position self and perform all movements required (bending, kneeling, computer typing, standing, fetching documents from file cabinets).
- Must have sufficient corrected or uncorrected vision to carry out all duties and responsibilities.
- Need to be able to lift and carry pediatric population (weight ranging from 5 to 50 lbs.)
- Reasonable accommodations can be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position, upon request.
- Multidisciplinary clinic that uses collaborative approach
- Inside office workplace where patients meet with therapists
- Comfortable environment for children and parents
The above statements reflect general functions of this job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements inherent in this job. The immediate supervisor may elaborate on or add to the above list if the duties come within the employees realm of responsibility.
Hopebridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing