Prep Cook - Postino (Highland)
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Upward Projects
Category Hourly Team Members
WHAT YOU BECOME
Highly passionate people who relentlessly deliver quality and excellence to our guests. Our mission is to make people feel good!
- Team focused collaborators
- Authentic and humble individuals
- People who promote a fun and positive place to work
- Individuals who are driven to be their best
- People who have integrity in their actions
Become a highly skilled Prep Cook who enjoys working with great people, great ingredients, in a fast-paced, energetic, and positive atmosphere. Must be passionate, dedicated, and inspired to meet the highest standards.
WHO WE ARE
We are a restaurant group that thrives on creating authentic and inspiring experiences for the communities we serve. Through the contributions of countless incredible people, past and present, we're headed to the moon with a simple mission - to make people feel good.
- BE AUTHENTIC & HUMBLE
Be your true self and courageous to represent your believes while being coachable and open to feedback.
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY
Do the right thing always. Be accountable and trustworthy.
- BRING GOOD ENERGY
Bring passion for hospitality to every shift. We love smiles and positivity.
- GET EXTRAODINARY RESULTS
Be part of a winning team that is committed to delivering hospitality at the highest level.
- ACHIEVE AS A TEAM
We take pride in the pursuit to be the best, but we can only do that as a collaborative team.
WHAT YOU DO
- Prep the freshest ingredients in a scratch kitchen
- Become an efficient chef with accuracy and speed
- Become familair with the industry best practices in sanitation and cleanliness
- Set-up, stock, and prep food items from recipes
- Chop vegentables & fruits, prepare sauces, cook meats, use various methods of cooking and prepping
- Cooperate and collaborate with a team of chefs
- Maintain a positive and fun atmosphere while learning and continuing development
You will need to have a current food handler's permit and previous experience in the role of line cook in a scratch kitchen