Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Axiom Healthcare Services
Location: Derby, Kansas
Position at Derby Health & Rehab
As a Central Supply Clerk, you will work closely with the Director of Nursing. You will provide purchasing support for the company while building relationships with vendors and other central supply clerks in Axiom's client communities, as well as with other employees.
Ideally, you will be proactive, organized, and have outstanding communication and customers service skills.
- Responsible for keeping medical supplies ordered and stocked with approved vendors.
- Maintaining budget and completing the spend down sheet, coding invoices, and submitting for payment on a timely basis.
- Maintaining all inventory including beds, over bed tables, TV's etc.
- Placing orders before the due date and time so they delivered on time.
- If necessary, run local pharmacies, etc. for items on an emergency basis.
- Works and reports to the Director of Nursing closely on supplies, etc.
- Employee moves freight off of the floor as quickly as possible.
- Assist with transportation as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Purchasing experience in a health-related facility preferred.
- Medical environment.
- Employee must be able to stand for long periods of time, up to 90% of the time.
- The employee is required to use assistance when attempting to assist, lift, or carry objects over 25 pounds.
Axiom Healthcare Services
Salina Regional Health Center