Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
* Balance Sheet analysis and reconciliation
* Enter and review monthly journal entries into the general ledger
* Prepare invoices for all entities
* Distribute all monthly P&L reports and respond to questions from staff
* Analyze and determine the proper courses of action on all credit card disputes
* Prepare annual audit schedules
* Assist with the preparation of income tax schedules
* Other duties, as needed to accommodate business needs
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting and 6 months to a year of related experience required
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
* Must be a team player with outstanding organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
* Previous non-profit experience is a plus.
The Academy offers a salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, long term disability, tuition reimbursement and 401k match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Our office is conveniently located near public transportation: three major Metra train stations (Union, LaSalle and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.