Administrative Assistant- Wilkes Barre
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Henry Schein
Provides administrative support to the Regional Manager. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Key performance elements include, answering phones, taking messages, distributing mail, maintaining manager's calendar and appointments, booking travel and hotel accommodations, scheduling Region Sales meetings/trainings and creating materials, typing letters and correspondence when necessary.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Maintain contact lists
Responsible for coordinating and distributing weekly, monthly, and other regular reports.
- Types letters and correspondence upon request, including e-mails. Makes photocopies, faxes, and distributes literature and material as directed. Maintains departmental and confidential files.
- Responsible for generating and downloading various reports from company databases. Also responsible for coordinating and distributing weekly, monthly, and other regular reports.
- Updates and may setup various spreadsheets and databases containing company sales, financial and/or operations information. May be responsible for heavy data entry.
- Creates presentations for Regional Manager on Microsoft power point, or similar software.
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares business expense reports for travel and/or sales.
Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
Two years general administrative experience, or the equivalent required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point. Knowledge of and ability to learn general database applications.
Strong communication and organizational skills.
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.