AST Rep Inbound-Dental
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Henry Schein
The Dental AST position is responsible for handling incoming calls from Dental customers; Vendors and Dealers. The position requires the ability to negotiate price and offer buying opportunities. In addition to processing order the AST rep is required to perform basic Customer Service functions. This position also interacts with Manufacturer partners and internal corporate departments.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provides professional and Courteous service to all incoming calls.
- Attends Manufacturer training sessions
- Processes all customer service and order requests
- Up-sells product to existing orders
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required
- Processes all Vendor and Dealer orders
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including World Wide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Entry Level - Sales or Dental office experience
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
The proper candidate should be able to handle high call volume with a professional and courteous demeanor.
Microsoft Outlook a plus
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.