Enterprise Support Engineer I
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Henry Schein
Why our company is a great place to work ...
Join a Fortune 300(R) company in the growing healthcare industry and work for their largest technology division. Henry Schein Practice Solutions, a subsidiary of New York-based Henry Schein, Inc., develops practice management software and electronic services that help dental practices run their businesses. Our solutions lead the market in technology advances and market share, and include product leaders such as Dentrix, Dentrix Enterprise, and Dentrix Ascend (cloud-based). Our customers include many of the dental industries' highest profile constituents, including the U.S. Department of Defense.
Based in American Fork, Utah, Henry Schein Practice Solutions is committed to providing our team members with the tools, training, and technology they need to excel in their roles. Our dedication to giving back to our community is illustrated in the state-of-the-art, volunteer-staffed dental center located on the first floor of our building, which provides free dental care to those in need.
Our parent company, Henry Schein, Inc. is the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, medical, and animal health practitioners. A Fortune 300(R) Company and a member of the S&P 500(R) and NASDAQ 100(R) Indices, Henry Schein employs over 22,000 Team Schein Members throughout the world and serves more than one million customers. The Company's sales reached a record $12.5 billion in 2017. Henry Schein has also been recognized by Ethisphere for six consecutive years as the "World's Most Ethical Company" in the Healthcare Products category, underscoring the company's longstanding commitment to leading ethical business standards and practices.
This position is responsible to answer, resolve, log customer calls, identify issues, and provide suggestions and long-term resolutions. Work closely with department management to develop and improve departmental customer service skills, enhance provided support tools, and aid in increasing the overall product knowledge. Engage in tasks and assignments as necessary.
- Document all customer related conversations, steps, actions taken, and results and resolutions obtained throughout each call.
- Discover underlying causes of concern by asking clarifying questions and following proper troubleshooting steps.
- Effectively educate customers on product use and assist them in fully utilizing available features to improve office productivity.
- Maintain effective call ownership by providing timely resolutions, maintaining contact on ongoing issues and managing open items.
- Submit knowledgebase articles on a regular basis to update customer and team member education.
- Act as a mentor to assigned technicians.
- Create training content or present training on assigned topics.
- Edit and publish assigned knowledgebase articles.
- Respond to customer questions via email.
- Utilize resources and tools as needed to help take over and resolve difficult issues.
- Under supervision, mentor, lead, and manage assigned TSM's during initial 90 day period.
- Plan for and assist in leading team meetings.
- Help prepare and distribute team reports.
- Assist in driving team incentives and projects.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
Typically2 to 4 years of related professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Full-Time Benefits Available:
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Earn 7 Paid holidays
- Get evenings and weekends off!
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
- Lunch delivered daily from local restaurants for purchase
- Onsite gym with personal trainer options
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: .