HSFS Sales Representative-Kansas
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Henry Schein
Work with existing customers and prospects as well as internal sales force to secure financing for practice start-ups and equipment purchases. Work with preferred lenders in order to provide financial options to customers for financing. Work with the sales team and credit department in order to collect funds and resolve unpaid financed and leased transaction balances.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Help secure sales and provide financing options to customers
- Attending trade shows, regional sales meetings, national sales meeting to meet Sales Consultants
- Working with preferred lenders to obtain approvals, get terms, request documents and close transactions
- Provide customers with financing options, programs, terms. Securing lines of credit that will be sufficient for the customers' needs
- Work on "new practice" and Resident physician programs
- Work with new sales representatives to educate them on the benefits of financing
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Sales with healthcare providers experience necessary
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Need to learn T-Value, become conversant in leasing/financing language
College degree preferred
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: .