Field Sales Consultant- Phoenix
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Henry Schein
Henry Schein, a Fortune 500(R) company selling in over 200 Countries and a member of the NASDAQ 100(R) Index, is the largest provider of health care products and services to office-based practitioners. We are listed on Fortune's 100 Most Admired Companies in the World
and are #1 in Social Responsibility in our industry.
Come Join our Dental Team as a Field Sales Consultant!
This position is responsible for managing all dental field sales activities within a specific territory. This requires regular consultative contact with every account in a designated territory to build merchandise, equipment, technology, and service sales with existing customers and a heavy emphasis on obtaining new customers.
Essential Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Plan, organize, and implement effective strategies using all company programs, tools and initiatives to increase market share in Merchandise, Equipment, Technology, and Service.
- Maintain professional and consistent communication with Regional Manager and perform activities with customers as directed.
- Attend all sales meetings, dental conventions, seminars, and Career Development training programs as instructed by Regional Manager.
- Respond in a professional fashion to customer concerns, executing follow up actions to ensure customer issues/opportunities are communicated to appropriate HSD departments.
- Maintain accountability for adherence to company and divisional organization policies and procedures.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
At least 2 years of prior sales-related experience required.
Knowledge and Skills
Desired skills include: sales knowledge, excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and project management skills
Valid driver's license required.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Henry Schein, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer . Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.