Software Implementation Project Manager
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Henry Schein
This position is responsible to plan, execute, and oversee the project management activities related to the implementation of Henry Schein practice management Enterprise software and services to customers including small to mid-size multi-site locations in both the private and public sectors.
- Plan, lead, organize and control projects from beginning to end
- Serve as a primary point of contact for both internal and external customers during all phases of the implementation project to achieve defined success, including the recognition and handling of escalated customer issues. Set appropriate customer expectations
- Ensure timely and effective customer service expectations are met and/or exceeded at all times
- Manage multiple/simultaneous implementation projects
- Resolve advanced customer escalations
- Track all correspondence and completed tasks to provide accurate record of account/project history
- Professionally establish strong working relationships with other people and teams
- Proven professional experience with both client/server and cloud based (SaaS) applications and services
- Proven professional experience with regulatory compliance and requirements including HIPAA
- Proven professional experience with project management, including scheduling of tasks and management of small to mid-size projects including multi-site locations including multi-site locations
- Recognize and provide input into process improvement
- May participate in special projects or other duties as assigned
- Responsible to work toward and assist in the achievement of individual, team, department, and company goals
Typically 3 to 5 or more years of increasing responsibility in terms of any applicable professional experience.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications, CRM, SaaS applications, and internet browsers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including both inbound and outbound phone calls
- Project management experience and/or certifications (CAPM, PMP, Project+, etc.) preferred
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: .