VP of Product
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Etsy
VP of Product
New York, NY
Product - Product Management
We are looking for a high-impact product leader with deep experience in digital product management (across all platforms including mobile, desktop, and native) to join and lead teams of high performing product managers. She or he should be accustomed to solving complex consumer-facing problems, developing strategies and roadmaps, and executing those plans to build sustained value for our business and customers.
Reporting to the SVP of Product, this role will primarily be responsible for the global shopping experience on the Etsy apps in addition to other key products on Etsy.com . This role is a key member of the company's Product Organization's leadership team, and will be responsible for the metrics, strategy and execution of our native app roadmap, with an eye towards delivering maximum return on investment and an extraordinary buyer and seller experience. This is a full-time position located in Brooklyn, NY.
About the Role
- Envision and articulate the mobile product strategyBuild and maintain long-term roadmaps for product optimization, which align to the Etsy's larger Buyer and Seller roadmap.
- Define and clearly articulate guidelines, principles, expectations, goals and success metrics for product managers and their teams.
- Own accountability for key initiatives within product management.
- Work closely and collaboratively with leaders across our other functions (including engineering, marketing, insights/analytics, and design) to realize the full scale and potential of product.
- Recruit incredible talent and build amazing teams.
- 10+ years of experience leading business and product initiativesInspiring, engaging and clear communication style; optimistic and forward-looking
- Passionate about team development and growth.; aspires to excellence and leads by example.
- Natural collaborator who knows how to drive decision-making
- Experience with collecting and using both qualitative and quantitative data to make decisions.
- Knows how to balance data with intuition when necessary.
- A passionate member of the Etsy community and someone who believes in Etsy's vision, mission and values.
- A track record of building positive relationships with people and teams across a broad, diverse organization.
- Has led and developed a team of product managers, and can work effectively in a matrixed organization structure.
- If you're a dedicated buyer and/or seller on etsy.com , even better!
Interested in working with us? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you'd be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you are all about. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you're proud of, we'd love to hear about it.
At Etsy, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Etsy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.