Renewals Lead - E&G Sales
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Workday
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
As a Renewals Lead on our Education & Government team, you will use your extensive experience, domain expertise and consultative selling skills to initiate and support renewals within Workday's E&G existing customer base. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be passionate, enthusiastic and a successful sales person who wants to be part of one of the most disruptive cloud companies on the planet!
- You will be a key player in Workday's team to manage complex renewals within named E&G accounts
- You will drive complex renewal cycles orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
- You will implement value-selling processes leveraging a wealth of knowledge of Workday's products and portfolio
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with existing customers and executive sponsors
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable cloud partner of choice to alternative to legacy ERP solutions.
Experience / Qualifications
- Extensive experience selling SaaS/Cloud based ERP / HCM / Financial planning solutions to C-levels within E&G accounts
- Understanding of the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday solutions within accounts
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services/ Cloud / SaaS architecture
- Proven success with transformational selling and strategy
- Experience as a major contributor in a team selling environment
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximize on sales opportunities
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have a stellar sales track record capitalizing on strategic accounts, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.