Healthcare Supply Chain Consultant
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Workday
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday Supply Chain Consultantsensure successful deployments by architecting, configuring, and testing the Workday solution to meet the specific needs of our customers.
Locations: This position can be remote - preference will be given to candidates located near Workday offices.
Workday is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Management Consultant within the Healthcare industry to join our Professional Services Team.
The ideal candidate for this position should have extensive software experience within the Healthcare vertical in Inventory, Procurement, and Contract Management. Responsibilities include: requirements gathering, configuration, data conversion, and testing. Candidate should have worked as a consultant, and participated in entire project life cycle from requirements gathering through go-live. The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Ability to lead design sessions and configure systems to meet customer requirements
- Act as subject matter expert of the complete supply chain life cycle including, Procurement, Inventory, Distribution of Goods, and Invoice Matching
- Understanding of different Valuation methods including FIFO, Standard and Average Cost with a comprehension of basic financial transactions.
- Experienced in Lot and Serial Tracking
- Understanding of Replenishment including, Reorder Points, Min/Max, Lean Replenishment (Kanban) and Par Replenishment
- Experience implementing various technologies including EDI (850, 832, 856, and 810) and Punchout.
- A comprehensive understanding of Warehouse Management including Cycle Counts, Put Away and Picking
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- 3+ years consulting for medium to large enterprise customers - specifically healthcare customers
- 5+ years Materials Management experience in a management or consultant capacity
- Prior experience with Supply Chain applications such as Oracle, Peoplesoft, Lawson, McKesson, Meditech, or similar
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
Learn more about Workday Financial Management:
Workday Financial Management Product Overview:
Workday Financial Management Receives Top Scores for Customer Satisfaction:
Workday Consulting team brings the value of Workday to our customers through product knowledge, partnership, and an unbreakable promise to see our customers succeed.