Executive Counseling - Intern
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Ayco, a Goldman Sachs Company
With a rich 40-year history in the areas of financial planning, education and investment services, Ayco develops and assists in implementing holistic financial solutions to help our clients achieve their goals. We believe in the power of human relationships to drive action, and a career with Ayco offers an opportunity to be part of this unique culture of client service. We invest in our associates, care about professional development, and believe in creating many paths of opportunity. Through our supportive, diverse and innovative environment, Ayco is committed to the success of our associate.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Internship in our Financial Planning department located in Latham, NY. Students must be available to work 16-20 hours per week during the semester and 40 hours during breaks/Summers.
- Assist counseling teams with various financial counseling projects as well as some administrative tasks
- Work with various financial areas such as income taxes, employee benefits, estate/wealth transfer planning and insurance
- Candidate with a GPA of 3.2 or higher; major in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or Economics preferred
- Working knowledge of certain Microsoft products, including, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Windows
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organized
- Superior written and verbal communication skills