Contract Recruiter (Phoenix)
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Mosaic
Mosaic is building upon its success in solar and expanding into home improvement, making it easy by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
As a contract recruiter, you will be responsible for recruitment of all support and inside sales positions at Mosaic while ensuring a positive hiring manager and candidate experience.
- Drive full life cycle employment process within assigned groups, to include opening of positions, sourcing candidates, assessing talent, making offers and closing positions
- Manage expectations of hiring managers and candidates, identifying and resolving issues with a sense of urgency and purpose.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding, adherence and enforcement of internal recruitment processes.
- Ensure recruiting solutions are consistent and in alignment with talent acquisition goals and objectives.
- Provide regular updates on open positions and status of search.
- Manage escalation process related to all requisition activity by proactive and effective communication with hiring manager, department leader and People Operations team.
- May work with Contingency Search Firms, maintaining relationships and partnering to ensure that qualified candidates are presented expeditiously and consistent with Mosaic culture.
- Build and maintain relationships across recruiting team.
- Coach managers in providing feedback to candidates, developing offers, determining competencies, coordinating and training interview team
- Utilize, update and maintain applicant tracking system
- Conduct interviews using in depth behavioral and skills assessment techniques
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum 2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to work in our Phoenix office
- Excellent customer service skills with a consultative approach
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are required
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing sourcing options such as direct sourcing, passive candidate searching, recruitment tools, networking, and employee referrals
- Strong assessment skills to evaluate candidate's background
- Familiarity with behavioral interviewing techniques
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Experience with Greenhouse or a similar ATS is desired
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We are deeply mission and vision driven. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.