Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Uncle Julios
Our mission: Fanatically Delivering from Scratch Mexican Memories
Due to our aggressive new store growth, we are seeking experienced Managers to join our team. The successful Restaurant Manager will lead, inspire and motivate team to accomplish the Company mission through modeling our core values:
- We are FANATICAL about delivering delicious Mexican food that is made from scratch.
- INTEGRITY and honesty is our screen for all internal and external communication and decision making. We do what we say, when we say we will do it.
- By being RESPECTFUL and courteous, we treat everyone as we would like to be treated
- Providing SINCERE SERVICE is the Uncle Julio's way of making everyone we interact with feel special and appreciated
- Being TRUSTWORTHY leads to loyalty and retention of our team members, guests and supply partners
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedure
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all hospitality and/or culinary standards related to their position.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Minimum of 3 years full-service restaurant management experience.
- Must have experience with the following:
- Kitchen (BOH) management experience (made from scratch kitchen preferred)
- Service (FOH) management experience
- High-volume, full-service, corporate restaurant experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Proficient math skills, basic computer skills.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up 25 lbs. without assistance and 50 lbs. with assistance.
- Work in a hot and noisy environment
- Varying schedule including nights/weekends/holidays
- Depending on store location, having or obtaining a food handler's and/or alcohol certification may be required.
Associated topics: back end, conference, deli manager, food service supervisor, kitchen manager, night manager, operations, partner, restaurant general manager, shift leader