Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Pillar to Post - Fairfield County, CT
Our business is growing and we are offering an exciting opportunity for an aggressive self-starter who possesses dedication, professionalism and true people skills. This is a fast paced business with a reputation for quality, custom reports and outstanding customer service. We will train the right individual. Experience and qualifications will determine starting base pay, and if you are not licensed, is an opportunity to earn while you learn.
Note: All of our work is in Fairfield County. If you reside outside of the county, it will be extremely difficult to qualify due to the long travel times produced by traffic on local highways - consider before applying.
- Business minded. Strong attention to detail.
- Understand the importance of quality and consistent customer service.
- Strong knowledge of residential home systems and components.
- Ability to participate in local marketing events or programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Great listening skills
- Excellent computer and typing skills. Very technology friendly including iPad.
- Have the aptitude and mental ability to problem solve and conduct professional conversations with real estate agents and home buying customers.
- A great attitude, good presence and energy.
- Integrity, strong work ethic and deadline oriented. Punctual with ability to work unsupervised.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver s license and insurance.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions, climb ladders, walk on roofs, access crawl spaces, enter attics as well as stand for long periods of time
- Ability to pass all employment screening and technical knowledge exam.
- Required to authorize background and driving checks.
- Available to work some evenings and every Saturday.