Factory/Manufacturing/Production Lead - Woodworking/Cabinets - Chicago
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Closet Factory of Chicago
Our factory produces all of the wood parts to our complete product line using the 32-millimeter system. Members of our factory prepare each job and check it for accuracy and quality before it is loaded into our vans and sent to the client's home for installation.
We want employees who are creative and innovative as well as dedicated and disciplined in their approach to their jobs. We are a hard-working company and have an amazing team. We are seeking to improve our performance with like-minded team players.
Cabinet Maker will be working alongside our team in the manufacturing of our extensive line of products, this includes the production process flow from start to finish.
- Manufacturing Cabinets and other wood products
- Understanding company product lines, equipment machinery, assembly standards, and installation techniques
- Use of equipment in a safe efficient way
- Following quality assurance standards
- Following material flow and scrap management
- Additional tasks or projects as defined by the Manager
- High School Diploma/GED
- Employer Background Checks
- Valid Driver's License
- Experience in the woodworking or cabinet making fields of 32mm systems, a plus not a must
- Experience with woodworking equipment and hand tools a must, CNC experience a plus not a must
- Problem solving, multi-task skills
- Work in a team environment
- Employee has work quality and production standards and able to work to deadlines
- A very positive work environment
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits and 401K
- Paid vacation, personal days, paid holidays after probationary period
KA Recruiting Inc.