Parts Counterperson - Experienced OK! (New Stillwater location)
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Bill Knight Auto - Eastern Oklahoma
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Work with parts manager to locate any parts not in stock
- Complete special order part request for the customer
- Communicate with customer on parts status
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry.
- Stocking shelves and maintaining inventory includes spill clean up and general house keeping.
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
- Are detail-oriented, have a professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Must be able to lift and move items weighing up to 50lbs
- Strong teamwork skills
- Must have a clean & valid driver s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Paid holidays & vacation time
Affinity Executive Search