Call Center: Become a Customer Experience Rep - El Paso
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Dish Network
DISH is a Fortune 200 company with more than $15 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service Sling TV that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win it s in our DNA. We re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
If you love providing world-class customer service, interacting with diverse customers, and are looking for a fulfilling career with immense opportunity, look no further! DISH s 9 U.S.-based Customer Experience Centers provide award-winning service to millions of customers throughout the nation. Customer Experience Representatives act as excellent information resources for billing, programming and troubleshooting questions including suggesting ways for existing customers to get the most value and enjoyment from their DISH experience.
Customer Experience Representatives are responsible for resolving customer issues, preventing future callbacks through amazing customer service and intuition into customer needs, and promoting the award-winning products (like the Hopper w/ Sling) and services (like PrimeTime AnyTime) while operating at maximum efficiency and with the utmost professional courtesy.
Primary responsibilities fall within the following categories:
- Payments and Billing - accept payments by a variety of methods, offer self-serve payment solutions, explain charges and credits on the customer s bill, and resolve complex billing scenarios
- Product features - assist customers with pay-per-view orders, change programming packages, equipment upgrades, and educate customers about the many features of DISH s award-winning products
- Sales - use a consultative approach to educate and offer existing customers additional programming, and promote products and services to enhance their DISH experience
- Working flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to regularly sit for long periods of time
- Ability to multi-task; speaking with customer while accurately logging and recording customer information in to call center databases
- Take back-to-back phone calls from DISH internal customers nationwide and assist them with questions regarding work order modifications, equipment modifications, as well as activation of customer services
- Meet or exceed minimum performance standards including but not limited to Average Handle Time; Customer Satisfaction; Quality, Up-selling, etc. You will be constantly measured on these metrics
- Deescalate upset or irate customers in order to satisfactorily address their customer service needs
A successful Customer Experience Representative will have the following:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Six-months of related customer service experience and/or training preferred
- Proficiently utilize Windows OS (XP, 7, 8, 10) and internet search engines
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism and active listening skills
- Ability to problem solve and use resources on proprietary software/tools to understand and craft the right solution across varying customer needs, business rules, and processes