Customer Service: Become a Customer Experience Rep - Harlingen
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Dish Network
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, Fox, NBC, HBO, AMC, A&E, EPIX, Cinemax, Starz, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today s contemporary viewers. Visit . We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win it s in our DNA. We re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Our Sling Customer Support Representatives are responsible for assisting customers on a wide range of topics including payments and billing, product features, and technical support. They provide world class customer service through one-call resolution and establishing long-term customer relations. Representatives are dedicated to resolving customer s inquiries accurately and efficiently, which ensures customers are 100% satisfied with the DISH/SLING products and services they have chosen. Prior related experience is not required, as we provide all of the training needed to be successful.
Primary responsibilities fall within the following categories:
- Answer inbound sales calls relating to multiple services as well as hardware systems and accessories.
- Sell multiple entertainment products and services as well as hardware systems and accessories.
- Provide quality technical and customer service through one-call resolution and establishing long-term customer relations
- Assist Operations Department to determine call types, failure trending, and/or diagnostic improvements to provide a higher level of customer service
- Overcome objections to buying circumstances by being knowledgeable about product and services benefits and the value within the marketplace
- Provide solutions to generate loyalty and retain customers requesting disconnection
- Provide resolution to retain customers based on smart judgment skills as well as exhibiting good business practices
- Ability to perform basic internet search functions to troubleshoot customer issues
A Sling Customer Support Representative performs the job duties and responsibilities above as well as the following essential job functions:
- Working flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to regularly sit for long periods of time
- Ability to multi-task; speak/chat with customer while accurately logging and recording customer information in to call center databases
- Ability to manage up to 3 chats at a time
- Take back-to-back phone calls from DISH internal customers nationwide and assist them with questions regarding work order modifications, equipment modifications, as well as activation of customer services
- Meet or exceed minimum performance standards including but not limited to Average Handle Time; Customer Satisfaction; Quality, Up-selling, etc. You will be constantly measured on these metrics
- Deescalate upset or irate customers in order to satisfactorily address their customer service needs