Restaurant Manager with Kitchen Experience
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Red Robin
- Ensure company policy and Brand Equity Standards are followed.
- Optimize profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new hourly team members.
- Increasing sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
- Maintain an overall management style in accordance with our established best practices.
- Provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation.
- Ensure food quality and availability.
- Prepare and present hourly team member reviews.
- Oversee and supervise all beverage purchasing.
- Complete all tasks assigned by General Manager on time.
- 2+ years of Restaurant Management experience preferred.
- HS degree or equivalent preferred
- Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions and have strong menu knowledge.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Passion for the business and compassion for people.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to recruit, develop and motivate team members.
- Must be able to create fun in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
- Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Typically works under general supervision and reports to an GM.
Related Keywords: kitchen manager, food service management, food, dining, eatery, restaurant kitchen, redrobin, BOH, Assistant Restaurant Managers, Assistant Restaurant Management, Culinary Management, km, akm, ekm, boh manager, line manager, kitchen manager, kitchen management, restaurant kitchen management, executive kitchen manager, executive kitchen management, assistant kitchen manager, chef, chef manager, kitchen supervisor
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, bakery manager, day manager, food service supervisor, gm, kitchen manager, operations, shift leader, shift manager, supervisor
Specialized Bicycle Components
Westmont of Morgan Hill
Psynergy Programs, Inc.