Customer Care Representative
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Rockwell Automation
This position is the primary contact for all Rockwell Automation distributors, customers, and Rockwell Automation employees calling for assistance or direction. The agent utilizes knowledge of Rockwell Automation systems and policies/procedures to determine the nature of assistance needed and handles the inquiry appropriately.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering exceptional customer care by responding to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent and prompt service to incoming inquiries by actively listening to requests.
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on each and every interaction that result in measurable value.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and be responsible to follow-up accordingly.
- Maintain acceptable performance standards, including effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Serve as liaison with other areas of the Rockwell Automation's organization to provide a seamless service experience.
- Problem solving that includes routine to complex issues that may require extensive research, additional tools and follow-up.
- Capture pertinent information and enter into the appropriate business system as described in SOPs. Adhere to data collection guidelines as outlined in SOPs.
- Assist in projects as assigned by management staff.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 2+ years of client contact experience in the customer service field.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Demonstrate excellent customer relations, service and written/verbal communication skills
- Highly effective negotiation skills, including the ability to deal with situations with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively in teams and across functional groups
- SAP experience
- Negotiation skills in the successful resolution of customer issues
- Able to work independently
- Experience with multi-tasking
- Willingness to continuously learn and embrace change
- Proficient in both written and spoken French
Operations & Engineering Services
No. of Positions:
Mayfield Heights - Ohio
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.
New York Life Insurance Company
New York Life Insurance Company
National General Insurance