Director of Professional Relations Private Pay
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* As a key growth contributor to the client census the Director will represent the company in promoting awareness and building brand equity with key professionals responsible for advising seniors for their ongoing care and well-being.
* Responsible for building relationships and facilitating partnerships with influencers in the world of senior care including: Estate Attorneys, Wealth Advisors, Geriatric Care Managers, Concierge Physicians, and other Eldercare and Healthcare professionals.
* Responsible for meeting with prospective clients and working closely with them and their families throughout the admission process.
* Qualified candidates will have established relationships with professionals that work with seniors to find them the best care possible.
* Must demonstrate empathy for seniors and their families
* Bachelors degree
* Marketing and Business Development experience in healthcare. Private Pay Healthcare preferred
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Public speaking experience
* Polished presentation
* Experience with community engagement