RN with BSN or Masters-Surgical Services Director $ 15K SIGN ON
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
If hired, you would be working in the magnificent Rogue Valley just 30 miles from the California border, Medford and nearby Ashland and Jacksonville form the southern gateway to the Pacific
If hired, you would receive a $ 15,000 sign on bonus
Well lets see if you could be our clients next Director of Surgical Services. Our firm is in search of a RN with a BSN and has 5 years of current MANAGEMENT experience in Surgical Services. This management experience MUST include managing daily operations, staffing and budgets in surgical services.
Our client is a non-profit 160 bed acute care facility.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU SHOULD ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Licensed to practice nursing in the State of Oregon
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
IT IS A PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
* Masters degree in business, nursing or related health fields
HERE IS ABOUT THE ACCOUNTABILITY AND DOINGS OF THE ROLE:
* Accountable for providing leadership and management direction to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of services.
* Plan, coordinate and direct the clinical and administrative functions in accordance with Surgical Services policies and goals.
* Ensure a balance of optimal, achievable quality patient care, staff and physician satisfaction and coordination with other hospital departments.
* Collaborate with Surgical Services leadership in developing division strategies, goals and objectives.
Salary is based on years of expereince and education. Salary could reach 150K or higher. Our client is offering a competitive salary plus a $ 15,000 sign on bonus. 401K, PTO and much more:
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage that start on your first day Retirement program that helps you prepare for your future Life and AD&D insurance Health Reimbursement and Savings Accounts (HRA, HSA, FSA) Well-being: Health assessment and personal coaching to help you meet your goals Incentives for participation in healthy activities Caregiver Assistance Program (for employees) offering work/life services, resources and expertise when you need it Weight management, tobacco cessation and diabetes programs
Career and Development: Tuition reimbursement to support your education as you tackle your career goals
To learn more about this great opportunity, please email your resume to us along with all of your contact info.