Junior SAP SD Analyst
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Affinity Executive Search
* Provide excellent customer service to SAP users, communicating timely and professionally via phone, email, or in person.
* Provide support for SAP ECC 6.0 systems. Perform triage to identify, interpret, validate and document user inquiries and requests.
* Support in functional areas in which candidate has appropriate level of expertise including resolution of break fix and occasionally enhancement requests.
* Work on tasks to enhance existing solution; indentifying, evaluating, recommending options and implementing solution.
* Independently prioritize and resolve customer requests in SD area including production break-fixes, ad-hoc reports and enhancement requests.
* Develop professional, productive relationships with business units, IT team and own SSC team.
* Create service-now incidents per established protocol, actively manage and resolve open incidents.
* Utilize query and reporting tools to provide flexible and timely delivery of support to end users, act as SME to business users for solution proposal and training.
* May be required to work off-hours or weekends to support business in case of business critical failures.
* Other duties as assigned.
Thriving SAP-using company in downtown Chicago is seeking a junior SAP SD Analyst whom they can train and ********* integration points to MM, PP, and FI (COPA). No H-1 candidates!
* Experience in multiple phases of software development lifecycle in the SAP SD function at manufacturing industries.
* Experience building and supporting (SD portion) of transfer processing, pricing, drop shipment, consignment, credit management, tax procedures and rebate processing.
* Good knowledge of SD integration points to MM, PP, and FI (COPA).
* Minimum 2 years of support and implementation experience in SAP SD.
* Strong customer service skills, team player, collaborative and flexible.
* Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field.
Jet Support Services (JSSI)
Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Health Care Service Corporation