Senior Project Manager (IT Migration)
Posted on Jun 9, 2022 by Swisstech Recruitment
1 May 2022
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Lead and handle your projects in an independent manner.
- Lead your direct project team and cooperate with agile delivery organizations. Teams can be on multi-locations although the majority are in Zurich.
- You closely cooperate with architects and Business Engineers for solution.
- You are in charge for the delivery of the project as well as for scope, cost control, project planning, resource planning, etc.
- Handle actively risks and issues, have mitigating measures in place and provide timely updates.
- You ensure timely updates; you prepare and present financial and progress reports in the executive board.
Sign of success:
- Driving efficient IT solutions to a success.
- You feel comfortable and stay calm in critical situations. Facing ambitious timelines does not intimidate you.
- You build bridges and bring teams together. You empower people, also when the project is in rough waters.
- You feel proud when you pay with your phone because you were part of the organization who made this happen.
Skills we can't do without:
- Masters degree in Economics or Information Management
- Validated expertise as project manager in the finance domain of which at least 5 years in an international environment.
- Experience with IT migration projects.
- Strong communication skills enable you to connect with Board of Directors.
- You are pragmatic, highly organized and structured; you are result oriented and have a hands-on mentality.
- Experience with project management methodologies like Prince 2, and the agile way of work
- Very good English and German. French or Dutch would be a bonus!