DevOps Security Engineer
Posted on Jun 9, 2022 by Church International Ltd.
The DevOps Security Engineer is responsible for designing, delivering, and supporting the integration layer between operating systems and business applications within distributed environments for Web information exchange solutions.
- Solid and proven experience with the following Web technologies: ISAM/Webseal
- Good and proven knowledge of Web access management, Web authentication practices, PKI, certificates, OpenID Connect, OAuth, SSL, Federation, Infomap
- Generic knowledge on Firewalls, application Firewalls, load balancers, networks, DMZ, network security, anti-virus
- Knowledge of web and application Servers including Apache and WebSphere,
- Experience with support in E-commerce, Intranet, and Extranet development
- Recent successful proven experience in similar/comparable scope
- Strong experience in security of Web Infrastructure in financial services
- Java development and Scripting knowledge
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies and container technologies such as Docker
- Familiar with an Agile environment
- High awareness to risks related to the financial sector
- Follows the defined processes for projects, incidents,s and change management with high attention to business and financial impact
- Experience with working in a complex organization.
- Being standalone and team worker, analytical minded, meet commitment, ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment, flexible, customer-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and flexibility to accommodate demanding sprint schedules
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.