Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Under Armour
Under Armour Connected Fitness Media Group is looking for an Account Executive to play a critical role in developing and managing a book of business out of our San Francisco office. This individualwill be responsible for growing new and existing businessand will report to the Director of Sales.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain a national account list that includes CPG, Telco and Technology companies and agencies
- Sell current portfolio of digital ad solutions across MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and Endomondo-including mobile and web display media, programmatic and custom Challenge activations
- Develop thoughtful and tailored POVs for clients relative to UA's leadership inhealth and wellness
- Meet and exceed revenue and sales targets
- Drive partnership performance through engagement of key stakeholders at a senior level, and deliver world class customer service
- Coordinate with pre and post-sales teams at Under Armour to maximize revenue potential with optimal efficiency
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements with clients and agencies
- Manage activity using Salesforce.com
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Athlete/team minded.... goal-oriented and passion for winning
- 3+ years of digital media advertising sales experience
- Strong point of view on future of digital and mobile
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive contacts and relationships with leading agencies and clients
- Deep understanding of the advertising marketplace with a focus on mobile and digital platforms
- Existing knowledge and enthusiasm for connected fitness and wearables
- Ability to develop and manage a consistent sales pipeline, and a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player.
- Willingness to travel when needed.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.