Intern, Marketing - Retail
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Puma North America Inc.
For 70 years, PUMA has developed fast products for the fastest athletes on the planet. Every day, our 13,000 employees across 120+ countries rally our SPEED & SPIRIT to deliver the iconic footwear, apparel and accessories capable of pushing sport and fashion forward.
The PUMA world extends across Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Motorsports and design collaborations with icons such as Rihanna. But wherever you are, whether it's on the pitch, the runway or in the streets, the PUMA touch is instantly felt in the undeniable joy and excitement we bring to sport, fashion and culture. The PUMA Group owns the brands PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Support Retail Marketing team with traffic driving campaigns for stores and PUMA.com
- Maintain eCommerce Marketing calendar
- Assist with start-to-finish email execution process, working with outside PUMA email and CRM partner
- Help manage the #OwnYourCity program for Retail stores
- Submit creative briefs to internal Creative Services team
- Execute cross-channel programs such as Friends & Family Events, Sweepstakes, Tourism Program and more
- Work with internal parties to setup online and in-store promotions
- Assist with general needs of the Retail Marketing team including, but not limited to: reporting, presentations, meeting notes, etc.
- Experience working in a previous marketing role is a plus; previous retail store experience desired
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all internal and external resources
- Ability to prioritize workloads, manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities with strong attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn, along with professional drive
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite of software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Interest in Retail and eCommerce Marketing
- Must be able to commute to Westford, MA and work at least 4 days a week, 9-5
- Must be able to work from December 2018 - June 2019
- Must currently be a student (at least a Sophomore), preferably studying marketing or business administration
- This is a paid internship
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact: