Court Maintenance Spec - National Campus
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by USTA
Purpose of Position: Work directly to deliver "best in class" courts for world class athletes to the beginner tennis player. Provide and execute daily, periodic and annual maintenance of all National Campus Tennis Courts (DecoTurf Courts, Rebound Ace Indoor and Family Zone Courts, Plexicushion Hard Courts, Har-Tru and Red Clay Courts) and overall tennis operations on campus.
- Aids in preparation of facility for the National Campus. Maintain courts and grounds in such a way that allows us to improve upon our reputation as a leading, world-class tennis facility.
- Responsible for overall daily playability of courts. Daily preparation of courts including sweeping, lining, watering, cleaning, drying etc.
- Keep grounds neat and clean with daily checks.
- Repair and maintain courts to insure consistency throughout; including but not limited to adding red clay, repairing lines, nets, rolling courts, cleaning of courts and controlling sprinkler systems.
- Maintain court grounds, windscreens and court equipment.
- Maintain proper use of equipment and storage placement.
- Properly stock and store facility items (i.e. nettings, center straps, benches, etc.)
Qualifications / Other:
This job will require the person to be able to perform physical work such as carrying heavy loads, climbing ladders of high altitude, and general maintenance type procedures as needed