Mgr, NA Digital Business Dev.
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Nike
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We're a company ready for change and that's who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that's why we hire individuals. So we're speaking the same language.
Converse is setting a bold strategic vision to lead with digital with the goal of establishing and deepening relationships with consumers through authentic and distinct Converse experiences.
As the Manager of Business Development, you will partner closely with the North America Performance Marketing teams to identify potential partnership opportunities that support business goals, and help further customer acquisition with new audiences. This is a hands-on role where you will shape, scale, and implement our business development strategy to augment profitability, grow brand awareness, and establish ties with key consumer segments. You'll collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure partnership opportunities meet our brand and business objectives.
- Identify new sources of revenue for Converse.com in North America across existing marketing channels, new business models, and products, including custom
- Translate current product and brand strategy into opportunities across affiliates, marketing channels & target consumers
- Identify partnership opportunities and align with business partners on prioritization and support
- Drive initiatives from relationship to contract to successful implementation and delivery
- Communicate regularly with current Converse partners and maintain healthy ongoing relationships
- Develop close relationships with Converse's business leaders across product management, marketing, planning, and other teams to identify needs and opportunities
- Coordinate partnership activities with operations and marketing teams as activations go to market
- 2-4 years business and partnership development experience
- Creative, entrepreneurial mind-set with an ability to problem solve
- Proven ability to drive alignment and collaboration across functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background or experience in affiliate channel management and strategic partnership development
- Excellent communication, collaboration, negotiation and planning skills; demonstrated success in influencing & communicating ideas to various stakeholders.
- Ability to identify the metrics to drive success, measure KPIs, socialize understanding and drive initiatives to completion.
- Outstanding team leader & player with a positive attitude. Proactive, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and project management skills
Converse is more than a company; it's a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we're different.