QA Automation Lead - Portland
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Columbia Sportswear
- Design and Maintain Test Automation frameworks, with Tricentis TOSCA in an enterprise landscape supporting multiple Lines of Business and Applications
- Roll out QA Automation capabilities within teams by working with Platform, Development, Product QA and Product Management to align with application modules and use cases
- Design pervasive integration between QA Automation and DevOps process automation. Enable Continuous Testing within the Continuous Integration framework (CI/CD).
- Hands-on experience in Design and Development of Automation solution for Web based Applications (including API/ Services) and ERP Packages (e.g., SAP, Oracle, SalesForce).
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following QA Automation solutions including TOSCA, Selenium, JMeter, Cucumber, SoapUI, Unified Functional Tester, Visual Studio Team Services.
- Mentor teams by evangelizing best practices and to conduct brown bags/on-boarding training for everything automation (Software QA) related
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in computer science or software engineering.
- 8* years in a technical or software engineering role (preferably QA and/or SDET)
- 5+ years of experience working as a QA automation engineer for web/application/package development projects, with 2+ years in a lead role
- 3 + years hands on experience in developing (preferably using C#) and maintaining test automation framework and custom libraries that is scalable and maintainable to dynamic business needs
- Strong working knowledge of test automation patterns, test techniques, preferably in a Software as a Service.
- Proven object-oriented programming skills in C# (related to TOSCA Technical support)
- In Depth experience in automating frontend GUI (Web and On-Premise), API/ Services, Mobile (iOS and Android) and/ Database Test Automation in multiple domains like Retail.
- Experience with different development frameworks (e.g. MS .Net, ...)
- Tricentis Tosca test automation experience (Custom Libraries and Cross-Platform Integration) is a plus
- Familiarity with Project Management Processes & Methodologies and ITIL concepts.
- Strong analytical skills (debugging, tinkering).
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age