Sponsorship Sales Mgr - Naperville
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Topgolf
- Secure multi-year partnership agreements managing all negotiations, asset allocations and deal components ?
- Assist in further developing the strategic direction and plan for revenue growth and economic value agreements ?
- Own all aspects of the sales cycle, including prospecting, researching, presenting, negotiating and finalizing the agreement ?
- Develop customized partnership programs using Topgolf commercial assets that align with client objectives, enhance the guest experience and generate revenue ?
- Assist with developing new commercial inventory and oversee its execution across all Topgolf venues ?
- Work with Client Relations team to build and maintain relationships with clients and agency partners ?
- Interface and work in collaboration with corporate partners, internal departments, executive management, as well as each Topgolf venue in order to fulfill contractual assets ?
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in sponsorship and media sales on a regional or national level in a sports, media, and/or entertainment organization ?
- Demonstrated performance of success in closing large partnerships with multiple elements, including media, in-venue branding, on-site activation, promotions and hospitality ?
- Extensive experience in acquiring and satisfying sponsorship partners with deep client and agency relationships ?
- Strong understanding and aptitude for selling digital and other media assets/offerings ?
- Direct experience with different venues in contract management across multi-year, sponsorship and media deals ?
- Possess strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills ?
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion ?
- Proven ability to successfully operate among senior executive levels on the client side ?
- Willingness and ability to travel as the role requires