Go To Market Coordinator - Tampa
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
Position Description - Go to Market Coordinator
The primary responsibility of this position is to partner with management to plan and develop key programs for assigned brand, to communicate with sales force, forecast needs, and be responsible for inventory management of assigned products.
- Assists league leaders to implement strategic plans for go-to-market, growth initiatives, and new business opportunities
- Manage the league Launch Calendar and provides sales details/forecasts for individual product lines.
- Filter SAR requests to merchandising (unplanned hot market merch) for approval and creation.Review all requests, analyze business viability, review licensing and legal issues, ensure all proper information is included.SMUs to be handled by product merchandising (not handled by league coordinator).
- Create and publish all external price lists (MSRPs are owned by merch, but league coordinator can recommend changes to MSRP).
- Core Responsibilities related to Fanatics Brands
- Analyzes Maintain Margin for League Director (with reports from Planning)
- Combine line plans across merchants and creates holistic line plans by league.Make recommendations based on knowledge of the league to adjust line plans (but, merchants own the final say).
- Coordinates special events/weekly program between merchandising, licensing, and sales.
- Manage replenishment product in coordination with planning.Assortment strategy/lifecycle for replenishment to be owned by merch.
- Oversight of inventory positions and collaboration with Planning on inventory.Assist planning with large inventory sell-offs.
- Facilitate sell-off of traded or released player product
- Work closely with licensing and legal on all league phrase clearance requests.Ensure licensing approvals are moving through in the anticipated timing.Foster a strong relationship with the licensor.
- Facilitate sales planner (doc to present programs to sales) requests and provide all pertinent information to Marketing
- Arm sales with the tools and strategies needed to succeed and hit revenue goals.Key resource for sales managers and retailers to help resolve any league questions
- Chair weekly in-season cross-department meetings
- Assists International team on any overlapping product or sales strategies
- Analysis and Reporting Responsibilities
- Analyze/act upon margin analysis for all channels (report to come from Planning). Work hand in hand with Merchandising to create a channel segmentation strategy.
- Analyze weekly NFL growth outlook figures and reports by channel and key customer.
- Recommend hot market player opportunities to merch (but, merch to own product creation and planning to own the Player Library).
- Communicate key reports to leadership and other functional areas
- Manage and fulfill Product Credit Funds
- Handle all game ticket requests
- Order and assemble giveaway bags for all special events
- Order all product and assemble over bags for owners meetings
- Main contact for sales and retailers on any related league issues or questions
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 3+
- BS/BA degree in marketing, business, or related field of study
- Experience in license sports preferred and/or direct sales
- Proven ability to evaluate new business ideas to meet brand goals and objectives
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (oral, presentation, written)
- Strong leadership, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)