Golf Apparel Specialist
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Golf Galaxy
We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Apparel Specialist Duties:
- Assist the store management team with general supervision in assigned department and other areas of the store as needed
- Clear communication through directing on-floor work assignments, operational tasks, leading & communicating company objectives to associates, and providing on-floor training of all associates
- Uphold Golf Galaxy's standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and footwear brands in sporting goods
- Support company standards of passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- Compliance to loss prevention standards and audit requirements
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
Success Profile :
- Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
- 1-2 years of Retail Apparel, Retail Sales, Retail Supervision or cash-handling experience preferred
- Passion for golf
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, or Golf Galaxy should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.