Payroll Specialist-Entry Level
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by EXOS
We're seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our team. As our new Payroll Specialist you will:
- Process accurate payroll as a team for nearly 4,500 employees across the U.S. and Canada.
- Research, troubleshoot and respond to a wide range of inquiries related to payroll and time tracking.
- Process stop payments, off cycle payments and reimbursements as needed.
- Pull and build payroll reports.
- Train managers on how to process the payroll responsibilities of their business.
- Monitor and respond to payroll related questions from team members.
- Provide support to the People Operations team members and all levels of the business.
- Maintain and update team member records.
- Responsible for assisting payroll vendor with researching and resolving any tax agency delinquencies and discrepancies.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Assist with projects as needed.
- 1 year of prior payroll experience
- High School Diploma
- Must maintain a calm and professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills required.
- Ability to work independently, as a team, proactively with minimum supervision, and must be detail-oriented.
- Must be able to maintain highly confidential data.
- Must have highly developed human relations, well written and oral communication, and strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Intermediate user in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups).
- Knowledge of federal and state payroll regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of Google Sheets and Google Mail
- Knowledge of Workday
We are an equal opportunity employer
EXOS is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. EXOS provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment who have disabilities. You may request reasonable accommodation, in writing, by reaching out to our People Operations department at :
Attention : People Operations, Accommodations
2629 E. Rose Garden Ln.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Learn more here:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement