Risk Analyst - Daytona Beach
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by NASCAR
NASCAR seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Risk Analyst based in our Daytona office.
The Risk Analyst is responsible for supporting all aspects of the company's risk management department and risk programs. This position is responsible for risk identification, analysis, administration and monitoring of risk management practices and procedures throughout the organization.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrative ability and working knowledge of risk management practices and insurance coverages, including but not limited to property, casualty, commercial general liability, auto, professional liability, cyber risk and privacy liability.
- Comprehensive understanding of insurance contracts as a risk transfer tool.
- Review and analyze contract terms and conditions to properly identify risk as well as assess risk exposures. Negotiate insurance requirements and make recommendations for risk mitigation steps to clients. Ensure contract insurance terms are consistent with the company's risk profile and tolerance levels.
- Work closely with brokers, underwriters, adjusters and clients to review, analyze and evaluate risk.
- Identify, develop, analyze and implement appropriate strategies, policies and procedures to minimize overall risk to the organization.
- Oversee the gathering of underwriting information, loss control data and assist management with annual insurance renewal process.
- Assist in the development of insurance procedures, templates and contract requirements. Maintain the Insurance Coverage Summary, check accuracy of insurance policies and other pertinent documentation as required.
- Mitigate exposures by managing, investigating and coordinating all incident and claims related activities, including but not limited to auto, commercial general liability, property, and EPL, etc.
- Coordinate and maintain Certificate of Insurance (COIs) program with internal clients, vendors, and third parties.
- Percent of travel required: 10% or less
Qualifications include the following:
- Bachelor degree in Risk Management, Insurance, Business Administration, Legal, or related field.
- ARM, CRM, CPCU a plus.
- 2-4 years risk management and claims handling experience
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. At NASCAR, you will find a community of diverse individuals respectful of our history, with an eye towards the future. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, age, color, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, or any characteristic that is protected by law.
Follow us on