Member Admin Analyst
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Equinox
The Member Admin Analyst will sit in our LA, California office and report into the Senior Regional Manager of Membership Administration.
- Employees will contribute to and consistently apply Equinox's policies and procedures by effectively working with all Equinox personnel without to regard to race, religion, age, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability
- Field all member & club calls regarding but not limited to the following: general feedback/questions, billing inquiries, monthly promotions, EQX app assistance, Freezes
- Audit of all member agreements and provide support to the field through processes - residential & corporate, domestic & international
- Timely completion of specific daily, weekly or otherwise assigned tasks
- Update member name/address changes.
- Respond to Members & Field alike within 24 hours.
- Must be able to handle office procedures and high telephone volume.
- Computer literate, enthusiastic, motivated & committed to providing 5-star customer service to members and the field alike
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills
- Word and Excel proficient and solid working knowledge of enterprise system (MoSo)
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Cafe' services and Shop items
This Job Description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.