Warrior Sculpt Instr - Friendswood
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Life Time Fitness
Click here to watch a video that highlights Warrior Sculpt: Click Here
Release your inner warrior. Turn your love for yoga, strength training and cardio into a motivating workout for all as a Life Time Warrior Sculpt instructor. In Warrior Sculpt, you'll bring your class through a soulful journey that combines yoga and weights for a completely challenging and spiritual movement.
We want your class to be on a higher level. That's why Life Time offers all Group Fitness instructors training, ongoing education, support and resources to help you run a successful program.
Ready to rise to the occasion? Apply and audition to be a Warrior Sculpt instructor at Life Time today.
As a Life Time Group Fitness Instructor, you'll also educate, deliver and connect our members to the Core 3 method. This industry leading strategy addresses all areas of our members' health and fitness needs to help them achieve optimal results.
KNOW ITComprehensive Assessments
- Education, testing, and technology to help our members' know how their unique bodies work.
NOURISH ITPersonalized Nutrition and Lifestyle
- Professional advice, products and strategies to fuel and enrich our members' healthy way of life.
MOVE ITCustomized Workouts
- Activities, events, and programs to keep our members' engaged in healthy and entertaining ways.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivers entertaining, motivational, engaging, safe, educational, and professional classes to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals
- Monitors and instructs participants during classes by educating on correct form and proper intensity
- Demonstrates proficiency in using 32-count structured music, cueing (physical, verbal & timely) and moving on beat
- Provides brand-worthy music ensuring appropriate language
- Develops positive relationships with class participants by leading inspiring, challenging and entertaining classes
- Attentively listens to members, answers questions, and engages in conversation before and after classes
- Provides excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs and concerns
- Effectively discusses and explains the benefits of Group Fitness Brand Advocate for Life Time
- Attends meetings, trainings, and development / continuing education workshops
- Promote Life Time programs, products, services and fellow instructors to class participants
- Consistently meets daily class attendance goals
- Actively recruits participants through personal interaction, invitations, and social media announcements
- Properly completes and submits incident reports when injuries occur before, during, or after class
- Complies with all company safety rules
- Assists in keeping Studio clean and organized at all times
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- One-year fitness instructor work experience (preferred)
Licenses / Certifications/ Registrations
- CPR/AED certification required within the first 3 months of hire
- Group Exercise Certification (preferred but not required
- National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- American Council of Exercise (ACE)
- American Fitness Aerobic Association (AFAA)
- Canadian Fitness Professionals (CanFitPro)
All Life Time team members receive:
- Complimentary Life Time membership
- Team member discounts for Life Time products & services
- Team member discount on select Life Time Athletic Events
- Industry Leading Education and Training
- Education Program to promote professional and financial growth
Additional Full Time Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Industry-leading Education and Training
- Flexible Spending Account Dependent (day) Care Account
- Levels Education Program to promote professional & financial growth
- Hourly Class Pay